- You’ve already heard about JobKeeper. If not check out our first JobKeeper blog post
- You’ve already ascertained whether or not JobKeeper applies to you/your employees and and adjusted your pay templates. If not check out our second JobKeeper blog post
- Send the ‘JobKeeper Employee Nomination Notice’ to all eligible employees and have them return it signed & completed by the end of April 2020. (Keep copies on file, for us, for tax time)
- Continue to pay at least $1,500 to each eligible employee per JobKeeper fortnight (the first JobKeeper fortnight is the period from 30 March to 12 April 2020)
- Be sure to check back here for the next update!
If you’re still a bit unsure, no problem, give as a call on (02) 8814 5677