By now, your eligible business will have enrolled for JobKeeper.
If not, you have until 8 May 2020 to do so – see our previous post for more info.
It’s now time for the next step:
- Log into the ATO Business Portal
- Click “Identify” (the form to identify and maintain eligible employees, for JobKeeper wage subsidies.)
- Follow the steps, inputting each employee’s TFN, Date Of Birth and Fortnights (FN) for which the business is claiming JobKeeper.
- Example – For the whole month of April, you will select ‘Claim FN 1 and 2’.
- Input the current ‘April’ GST turnover (excluding GST) as well as the projected turnover for May.
- Once submitted, a receipt will be displayed on your screen – save this.
- You cannot save the form, while you are working on it, and you cannot edit it, once it is submitted.
- Read the instructions carefully, to make sure you have all the information you need, before you start.
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us, on (02) 8814 5677.